Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Pin It

Widgets

Yard Sale Time...Still Not Prepared




Our neighborhood is hosting a community yard sale this weekend. Despite having gone through this a couple of times now, I'm still not prepared. This time I blame it on being sick, being busy with other things, having cars parked in the garage so there's no room to organize, and just complete laziness. I also feel like I don't have any big ticket items and last time we had a yard sale without eye candy, we didn't do well. I thought about joining with another neighbor, but that means I'd need to be really prepared. We'll see how much I can accomplish Friday. 

I'm still adjusting to the monkey's school routines too. Between the start of the year at a new school, our vacation, and being sick, any semblance of a routine has gone out the window. We got monkey girl's homework done for this week, BUT I forgot to wash her nap towel so she's been without it for the last two days. Which reminds me... it's still sitting in the laundry room! Talk to you all later.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your feedback!