- With my daughter's room, the first thing I learned is to not decorate with wallpaper border (at least not at chair rail height). Monkey girl developed a habit of playing with the border while getting her diaper changed. Also, she's taken off a good portion of it around her crib.
- With my son, I learned that the small changing tables are good for space saving in the footprint of the room, but I really need the extra length of a dresser to keep items like diaper cream and wipes easily accessible. I'm going to have to replace Bro Bro monkey's changing table with a dresser in the near future.
- Waterproof mattress pads are vitally important.
- Blinds are also vitally important if you value not getting up as soon as the sun does. (Tip: point the blinds down towards outside so the sun doesn't come through as much)
- Small bookshelves are a must, though I'm still trying to figure out how to divvy up the books between their rooms.
Friday, June 11, 2010
Posted by Mommy 2 Monkeys at 2:44 PM