Saturday, June 5, 2010

Pin It

Widgets

Favorite Kitchen Chopper

I'll admit that occasionally I find myself watching QVC and mentally bookmarking an item for later consideration. One day a food prep device was on and I showed my husband. He agreed that we 'must' try it. So we ordered it, all the while hoping it would be better than the slap chop type things we had before. You know the kind; they're hard to clean and are messy to work with. Anyways, the Kitchen King 11 piece Food Preparation Station lived up to the hype. This is one of those items that I love to share with my friends because it truly is wonderful.














 

It's similar to the salad spinners and that's even one of the attachments. You simply put your items in the bowl and turn the handle. Three blades chop your food quickly and efficiently. I am even willing to do onions now with this chopper (that's my nickname for it). I haven't done chocolate yet, but I don't foresee that being a problem. There's even a mandolin attachment for the top that I haven't used yet. Suction feet keep it secure while you're chopping and there's a lid for storing your items in the same bowl when you're done. This, along with my Kitchenaid mixer, is one of my top choices in kitchen gadgets. I'd have loved to see if I could give one away to my readers, but I can't find the company's contact information, but you can order one from either QVC or Amazon.


                                                                                                                                             

2 comments:

  1. OMGosh, I have to have my chopper when I work in the kitchen. I use it for everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you stopped by Friendly Friday. I'm following you now on Google Friend Connect and would love to have you follow me too.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your feedback!