Sunday, May 23, 2010

Pin It

Widgets

Dentist Appointments

I hate visiting the dentist. It's not so much the dentist or the procedures that go on as much as the necessary admonition that I don't floss my teeth enough. Believe me, I know I don't floss my teeth enough, but I'm an adult and saying I need to floss more is all you need to say. Anyways, tomorrow is Monkey girl's first dentist visit. Apparently, she should have gone a year ago (well before she turned 2), but I've heard different views on that. Tomorrow should be interesting and even though it's not me, I'm not looking forward to it. It does remind me though that I should probably make a dentist appointment for both me and Dadda monkey. Just thinking about it makes me cringe. Wish us luck tomorrow; I have a feeling we'll need it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your feedback!