Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Pin It

Widgets

Boon Bath Goods

One of my recent favorite discoveries is Boon. They're products are fabulous and quite innovative. The company is also completely in tune with current social media trends. They even have their own blog, www.booninc.com/blog. You can also find Boon on Facebook and Twitter. We were lucky to receive the Boon Bath Goods and my daughter loves playing with them during EVERY bath. Unfortunately, that also means she's requesting even more baths. I must have the cleanest daughter in town.


I was surprised to see how large the package was. There is a ton of stuff in there and the name, Bath Goods, seems completely appropriate. The set includes 2 mini-scrubbies, 3 balls, and a bunch (15) of appliques that don't absorb water, but stick to the tub surround.  Monkey girl, like most kids, loves to have toys in her bath tub and these were no exception. However, after the initial excitement of new toys wore off, she wasn't sure what to do with the appliques. Dadda monkey and I showed her how they stick to the wall and that was it. She was in full gear designing her masterpiece.











The mini-scrubbies are great because they're smaller for children. Monkey girl grabbed one and declared it her own. Since she loves to play with balls anyways, they were also a hit. She had no problem figuring out how to play with them during bath time. I do have one warning though, for other households with retrievers, you might want to safeguard the balls. We had one casualty because the dogs loved them as much as Monkey girl does.

We already owned Boon's Flo for the tub faucet and the Frog Pod to clean up/hold her toys and have been quite pleased with both. Flo needs to be cleaned regularly though because of the bubble bath residue left behind, but it's easily dealt with. Amazon even has the Frog Pod and the Bath Goods packaged for sale together.

Boon Frog Pod Deluxe with Bath Toys

I'm sure Bro Bro monkey will also love playing with the Bath Goods when he gets older. Until then I'm pretty sure Monkey girl enjoys having them all to herself. As for me, I've already got my eye on the next Boon product I want, their Boon Benders. Monkey girl has a problem turning her eating utensils toward her mouth and these are designed perfectly to help her adjust to this. Be sure and visit Boon yourself and I'm sure you'll find something there that you like as well.


Mommy 2 Monkeys was provided with a sample for the purposes of this review. No other compensation was received and the views expressed here are my own.

2 comments:

  1. Awww I remember when my kids use to play in the bath they would stay there for hours just playing in the water.

    I'm stopping by from Friday Follow. Have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Afternoon! Happy FF!
    Have a Great Weekend!

    Bridgette Groschen
    Groschen Goblins

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your feedback!