Saturday, July 13, 2013

Pin It

Widgets

Best Measuring Spoons

I've had the flimsy metal measuring spoons, the plastic ones that have the labels that wear off over time, and the kind that are attached by a ring, requiring you to separate them or wash them all together. I found all of them to be disappointing, but a couple of months ago, I found my favorite measuring spoons, Progressive International Stainless Steel Magnetic Measuring Spoons. They're a durable stainless steel, the labels are attached to a magnet and haven't shown any signs of wear after several washings, and even have a 1/2 Tbsp spoon. Best of all... they nest inside each other and stay put because of the magnets! One side is narrower for fitting in spice jars and the other side is rounded for liquids. Seriously, they're just about perfect and highly recommended by this Monkey Momma who loves to bake.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your feedback!