The Cakery Bakery features traditional flavors including red velvet and german chocolate as well as some unique varieties. A couple that pique my interest are the strawberry citrus and coconut lime (their signature flavor). You're allowed two flavors for your dozen cupcakes, which could be a tough decision, but you can always purchase additional Saves. Hurry though, this Save ends Thursday, November 3rd.
The phenomenal folks at Eversave have agreed to offer one of my readers this Save (worth $28). So on to the fun part...
(The first step is required for your first entry. Any steps after that reward you with an extra entry.)
This giveaway is only offered within the United States.
1. Let me know your favorite kind of cupcake (if it's unique or you have a terrific recipe, please feel free to share the recipe) OR what great deals you've picked up from Eversave.
2. Become a public (GFC) follower of my blog, Mommy 2 Monkeys, and leave a comment on this post that you've done so.
3. 'Like' the Mommy 2 Monkeys Facebook page and leave a comment on this post that you've done so.
4. Follow me on Twitter and leave a comment on this post that you've done so.
5. 'Like' Eversave on Facebook, tell them Mommy 2 Monkeys sent you, and leave a comment on this post that you've done so.
6. Follow Eversave on Twitter and leave a comment on this post that you've done so.
7. Place my button on your blog/website and leave a comment on this post that you've done so.
This giveaway will remain open until November 4, 2011 at 6:00 AM, central time. The winner will be chosen using Random.org. I will post the winner on my blog and also email the winner (please make sure your email is visible on your profile or post it in your comment). The winner will have 24 hours to respond to my email or I will choose another winner via Random.org. Good luck!
Mommy 2 Monkeys was provided with the opportunity to hold a giveaway for my readers. No other compensation was received and the views expressed here are my own.