Thursday, November 11, 2010

Pin It

Widgets

Cards Direct


With the holidays approaching, my thoughts have turned to preparations for this festive season. I've already begun buying gifts and now my attention has turned toward getting our holiday cards. Cards Direct is a fantastic source for this task. They have some beautiful Christmas cards, but I think we'll be getting the photo cards this year. I personally have my eye on this one (assuming we can get a good photo of the monkeys together):

I love a lot of their snowflake/snowy designs as well, but it seems silly coming from south Texas. This one is cute too if you get your photos printed separately:

There really is a great selection of holiday photo cards to choose from. Cards Direct offers personalized greeting cards for business and/or personal use. They have over 2,000 designs in categories such as holiday cards, birthday cards, thank you cards, photo cards, baby shower invitations, birth announcements, and more. Additionally, the online ordering process is simple and convenient. Don't you love getting things accomplished while still in your pajamas?

I'm going to have to remember they have birthday invitations as well when it comes time for Monkey girl's birthday in the spring. She'd adore these birthday tea party invitations:



Cards Direct has generously offered one of my readers 25 cards of your choice (up to a $50 value). Please note that your code will expire December 31st.

How To Enter:
(The first step is required for your first entry. Any steps after that reward you with an extra entry.) Please leave a separate comment for each entry.

1. Tell me which design you like for either holiday or birthday cards (either the description or a link).

2. Become a follower of my blog, Mommy 2 Monkeys, and leave a comment on this post that you've done so.
3. 'Like' the Mommy 2 Monkeys Facebook page and leave a comment on this post that you've done so.
4. Follow me on Twitter and leave  a comment on this post that you've done so.
5. Place my button on your blog/website and leave a comment on this post that you've done so.

This giveaway will remain open until November 22, 2010 at midnight central time. The winner will be chosen using Random.org. I will post the winner on my blog and also email the winner (please make sure your email is visible on your profile or post it in your comment). The winner will have 72 hours to respond to my email or I will choose another winner via Random.org. Good luck!

Disclaimer:


Mommy 2 Monkeys hasn't done business with Cards Direct yet so a review was not possible. Mommy 2 Monkeys was provided with the opportunity to hold a giveaway for my readers through Cards Direct in partnership with Global Influence. I will be provided with some cards for my personal use. No other compensation was received and the views expressed here are my own. 
 

23 comments:

  1. I really like the Winter Penguins Team Holiday card.
    Thanks so much for this wonderful giveaway.
    rickpeggysmith(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a twitter follower (peg42)
    Thanks again
    rickpeggysmith(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Basic Filigree Holiday Photo http://www.cardsdirect.com/CardDetailEx.aspx?Pro__ProductId=1311775.

    hebert024 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I PERSONALLY LIKE THE “BLUE PRINT” CHRISTMAS CARD! kytah00@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. FOLLOWING YOU ON GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT AS "kytah00" kytah00@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. LIKED YOUR BLOG ON FACEBOOK VIA ANGEL JACKLYN facebook.com/kytah00 kytah00@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. FOLLOWING YOU ON TWITTER USER NAME "kytah00" kytah00@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love the star of doves card. amypugmire@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. i follow your blog. amypugmire@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. i like u on fb. amy bolda pugmire. amypugmire@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. i follow u on twitter. 1amypugmire. amypugmire@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like the "Message in the Snowflakes" Holiday Photo Card

    ReplyDelete
  13. My favorite is this star card: http://www.cardsdirect.com/CardDetailEx.aspx?Pro__ProductId=1309297

    ReplyDelete
  14. I LOVE the winter penguins holiday cards.
    Thanks for the chance.
    mogrill@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  15. i like the winter peach holiday themed photo card most.

    jennifer.lleras@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like the contemporary floral birthday card:
    http://www.cardsdirect.com/CardDetailEx.aspx?Pro__ProductId=1307469

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like you on facebook (@emmy coffee)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I like this 2011 Holiday Bulbs CArd:

    http://www.cardsdirect.com/CardDetailEx.aspx?Pro__ProductId=1312041

    ky2here at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  19. GFC follower kycouple2000.

    ky2here at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Twitter follower ky2here1.

    ky2here at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I would love the snowflake photo cards suelee1998 @ gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I like the C3956 - Happy New Year Holiday Card. That's perfect for the people you know don't celebrate Christmas or for those times when you receive a card from someone on Christmas Eve, so Christmas is actually over before you can send a card back to them.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your feedback!