Sunday, November 25, 2012

Pin It

Widgets

Alphabet

When I noticed my monkeys didn't know how to navigate around the computer (using the mouse and arrow keys)  as well as other kids their age, I decided to look into games that would help them learn to work with the computer. Monkey girl has gotten really good at it and I've bookmarked the Nick Jr., Disney Jr, Sprout, and Barbie sites for her on my toolbar. Bro Bro monkey is getting there and enjoys just watching his sister play, but they both love this alphabet 'game' that I found. It's really cute, colorful, and informational in a way that the monkeys enjoy. I love that I can feel good about the educational value of it and that they choose to sit together and play it. If you have pre-schoolers, this has been a great site for us.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your feedback!