Thursday, January 5, 2012

Pin It

Widgets

Kids' Clothes

I've been kind of obsessed with Zulily this past year. The monkeys have a lot of new clothes in their rooms, but I have a confession to make... I haven't wanted to buy clothes in their current sizes for fear they'd outgrow them too quickly. As a result, we have lots of roomy shirts, pants, dresses, and even swimsuits, but not a whole lot in their current sizes. The real problem here is that I don't feel comfortable sending Monkey girl off to The Little Gym or preschool in clothes that are too large for her, but we're facing a shortage of clothes in her real size of 3T and I'm reluctant to buy them now. Though the clearance rack at Target has been our friend here a couple of times. I hope I'm not alone in this 'buying clothes one size too large' situation. Additionally, Bro Bro monkey is a chunky little guy so I'm starting to have to pay attention to the differences between 4T and 4, which I'm still not real clear on. In the meantime, we're hoping to make it through the winter with our current wardrobe selection.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your feedback!