Monday, January 16, 2012

Pin It

Widgets

Wisdom Tooth Extraction

I got 3 wisdom teeth extracted on Friday and I think I'm healing well, but the medicine is kicking my butt. I take it and 2 hours later, I'm conked out on the bed. Tomorrow will have to be my last day of it because I've got to start playing the role of chauffeur again. At the same time, I signed up to be part of a neighborhood weight loss challenge group. I thought this week would help me get ahead since I wouldn't be able to eat much, but it's had the opposite effect. I've gained a couple of pounds because I took advantage of having ice cream handy and eating high carb foods like mashed potatoes and macaroni and cheese. I'd love to cut them out, but I'm starving and can't eat a whole lot. I'm completely sick of chicken broth and foods just aren't tasting like they should for now. I'm currently working on a bowl of applesauce, but it's tasting incredibly sour and tart. Hopefully, I'll get myself back on track before the end of the week. I'm not sure what the timeline is on these things, but I'd really love to have a chicken sandwich and some onion soup. My mind is going stir crazy and is focusing on food!

1 comment:

  1. When my cousin had his wisdom tooth extraction, he lost a lot of weight afterward. He used to be quite chubby, but after the procedure, he lost almost all his fats! He’s looking better actually, not minding his swollen cheeks when he was still recovering. Hehe. Anyway, every person has his/her different wisdom tooth extraction experience. I’m glad that yours is healing fast. ;)

    - Ethan Pew

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your feedback!