Sunday, October 2, 2011

Pin It

Widgets

Neighborhood Teen Jobs

We're going on vacation soon and I was trying to find a teenager in the neighborhood who might be interested in making a few bucks by coming by and caring for the dogs. I know when I was a teenager that was a great job. Easy job, no travel, and a great way to pick up some spending cash. I posted to our neighborhood facebook page and I asked some friends, but I couldn't find anyone interested. I know there are teenagers here, I've seen them around. How could this be so difficult? So, we asked the vet and they had a recommendation, but who knows how much that will cost us. I just thought this was a win-win situation for both parties if we found a neighborhood teen. I'm still holding out hope so maybe not this vacation, but the next we'll find someone interested in it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your feedback!