Monday, August 30, 2010

Pin It

Widgets

San Diego

We had a great time in San Diego. Flying out there with the kids wasn't as bad as I had anticipated. We didn't have a lot of time out there, but we managed to do quite a bit. We went to the zoo, the wild animal park, and took a harbor cruise. We also did a lot of sightseeing in and around San Diego. It was nice to be near the beach. That's something I really miss. I'm trying to convince Dadda monkey that we should make regular trips to the Texas coast with the kids.

The weather was beautiful and cooler than San Antonio. The best thing about the trip is that it truly felt like a vacation. Too often Dadda monkey has to use his vacation time and we end up making trips for family commitments and they never feel like a relaxing break. I'm not completely sure why that is, but this was a nice change of pace and long overdue. We're looking forward to more family vacations and really satisfied with how this trip went.

I'll post pics soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your feedback!