Friday, August 20, 2010

Pin It

Widgets

Gone Fishing

Well, I haven't really gone fishing, but we're headed to a place where we could. I've been busy the past 2 weeks preparing for our trip. I'll make sure to post all about it when we get back. I'm really looking forward to the time away, but I could do without the travel part of it. I've always been that way. I find it hard to enjoy the ride and always want to be at either point A or point B. That's something I think I'll always struggle with, but I'm working on it.

I hope everyone's enjoying the end of summer. I hear a lot of parents dealing with the back to school routines and I know I'll be there soon enough though it's hard to fathom. There was a new elementary school built near our neighborhood last year and they are already having to use portable classrooms. I can't imagine what it'll be like by the time Monkey girl gets there, but there are plans to build another elementary school nearby. I just hope they've really planned it with all the neighborhood growth in mind. Anyways, I'll be back soon. Maybe the giant bugs will be gone from my back yard when I get back, but I doubt it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your feedback!