Saturday, January 4, 2014

Pin It

Widgets

New Year's Resolutions

Oh my, one month since I've posted. My poor neglected blog, although I guess it means the monkeys themselves weren't neglected in the least. Monkey girl says I've been busy playing her, which is great to hear. I always feel I can do better as a Mom (as I'm sure most moms feel). Thus one of my resolutions is to be a better Mom, that includes doing a better job on housework. I really dislike being embarrassed about my home when unexpected company comes by. Not to mention, I always feel better in a clean home.

Secondly, I have a lot of exciting ideas for the blog so I want to make sure I post here every couple of days. One of the things that's been taking my time is my new Silhouette Cameo machine. I've had so much fun for this. As an apology for being away so long and in preparation for Valentine's Day (yes being more prepared and organized is another resolution), I have a design to share with any of my readers who own a Silhouette machine. Just click on the image below to open a new tab where you can download the file. Enjoy and see you in a couple days!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0yP1ZTyfO6OSWlvSnZVU2lLX0k/edit?usp=sharing



0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your feedback!