Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Pin It

Widgets

Family Christmas

It's been a while since we've had a big family Christmas. Typically, it's been Dadda monkey, the two little monkeys, and I. However, this year we've been lucky to have my parents and sister join us. I'm so happy the monkeys got to experience a Christmas with extended family. It's been really busy and tiring trying to fit everything in. It's my sister's first time in San Antonio so we're trying to fit in all the sights and tourist attractions along with all the normal Christmas festivities.

Tonight we're looking forward to going to the Alamo, seeing the holiday lights at the Riverwalk, and having a nice dinner downtown. Tomorrow, my parents head back home and the day after that my sister will go home as well. I think everyone enjoyed having a big family Christmas again and I hope we can make it happen again.

Merry Christmas!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your feedback!