Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Pin It

Widgets

Kindle Fire

Dadda monkey gave me a Nook for Mother's Day last year and I really enjoyed reading it, but it's extremely limited in other areas. So when friends raved about their Kindle Fires, I kind of wanted to try one, but felt it was unjustified since I already had an e-reader. However, they'd talk about watching movies on it among other things that I just couldn't do with mine. So when the price on a refurbished Kindle Fire dropped, we took a chance and bought one. It's fantastic! I haven't watched a whole movie, but the kids have watched cartoon episodes and the screen is great. I've already read about 4 books on it and buying books is so much easier (and most times cheaper) than it was on my Nook. Anyways, for today only, they've dropped the price on a refurbished Kindle Fire; and it also comes with a 1 year warranty. I recommend you hurry and get one for yourself before they sell out. We picked one up for Dadda monkey today so he could have his own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your feedback!