- milk man comes, leave his check and the order form
- notify Bro Bro's sitter that there's no Little Gym for Monkey girl for the next 2 weeks so she doesn't have to haul herself over here those mornings
- run errands at bank, post office, grocery store, and department store
- take trash out this evening
- clean up kitchen so I can bake cookies tomorrow
- finish wrapping presents
On top of that, Dadda monkey is laid up for a couple of days so I'm on my own with everything. I can truly say I sympathize with all the single Moms or Dads out there. Normally I don't credit Dadda monkey enough, but every little bit helps. I was so stressed today, that I forgot my favorite weekly activity...Ladies Night. Once a week, some girlfriends and I gather at a friend's house to watch a little TV, drink a little wine, and chat a bit. I always look forward to it and tonight it somehow completely slipped my mind. On a week when I could use it the most, my head was in a fog and I missed it.
I hope your schedules this holiday season are allowing you a chance to enjoy it. I love this time of year, but I feel swamped this week. I do have one little tool that helps ease my mind a bit. I just have to discipline myself to use it and consult it more often. I'll share that little gem with you soon. For now, I'm off to take out the last of the trash and then get some sleep so I can do this all over again tomorrow.