Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Pin It

Widgets

Pinterest Cupcakes

I'm a big fan of Pinterest, mostly because I'm already a big fan of internet surfing and my list of bookmarks is out of control. Pinterest allows me to view mostly pictures and in a sense bookmark them online in one central location where I can access it from almost anywhere (of course they have an app for that too).

 Anyways, Dadda monkey's birthday was last week so we decided to bake him some cupcakes. He's a huge fan of Andes mints and I happened across a recipe for Andes mint cupcakes on Pinterest. They were a big hit, even with the kids. I'd recommend decreasing the amount of mint extract for the icing just a bit, but they really did remind me of an Andes mint. I also have to work on my technique for filling cupcakes because most of them had very little filling. Also, my green food coloring came out faster than I expected so they're more green than I wanted, but I highly recommend this recipe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your feedback!