Saturday, January 15, 2011

Pin It

Widgets

Kid Songs and Nursery Rhymes

Monkey girl has been singing a lot lately. Even in the car she'll start singing along to the radio to songs she's never heard before. She loves it so much that if I start singing she tells me to stop so that she can sing by herself. So we've been working on typical kids songs like the Alphabet song, Row Your Boat, Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, etc... We've also done little games like London Bridge and Ring Around The Rosie. Unfortunately, it seems that I've forgotten a lot of the songs and games. I've had to go look things up or consult friends to refresh my memory. Hopefully, Monkey girl hasn't caught on yet that I'm not an expert when it comes to these things.

1 comment:

  1. Are you kidding, Mom?! You totally still know everything!!! At least that little girl thinks so... And even if she doesn't...don't worry...she'll figure out someday that you at least know all the important stuff!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your feedback!